Project management / interim management / consulting services
for industry & high-tech
- Project management of complex multidisciplinary projects in high-tech environments, typically using Prince2 as well as other methods such as Agile, Lean, GOTIK, systems engineering.
- Interim management, temporarily taking over or supporting line/project management, bridging gaps, helping to manage transitions, improving performance, efficiency, business processes, coaching department members.
- Consulting services, typically for small to mid-size companies looking for cost-effective ways to handle new projects or additional business.
- Technical project management: electrical/mechanical domain, teams of 5 - 35 members.
- Contract management: typical contract size: 5 - 15 million euro.
- Construction management: typical construction management team, site managers, planners: 5 members.
Requiring full-time on-site presence for the duration of the assignment, typically lasting 1 - 2 years, fee based on hourly/daily rate.
- Team/department management, typical team size 10 - 25 members, department size 50 members.
- Product management, technical marketing, business analysis: 100M+ euro products, business-to-business environments.
Performed off-site, regular site visits/client meetings as required, fee often on fixed price basis. Operating in close cooperation with partners and industry specialists.
- Feasibility studies, literature research, patent surveys, etc.
- Planning, project documentation & plans, business case writing, financial modeling, tender/RFI/RFQ writing.
- Design services, including complete hardware design, lay-out, embedded software design, mechanical design, conceptual design, basic design, detailed design.
Increasingly clients are seeking out our help in their search for the best industry experts out there, for temporary as well as permanent staffing solutions. We operate in an international network of
- Project managers, contract managers, project & business controllers, cost controllers, business administrators, document controllers, planners - for construction & infrastructure projects
- Electrical engineers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers, mechanical engineers - for IT, telecom, electronics