Project management / interim management / consulting services
for industry & high-tech
- Project management of complex multidisciplinary projects in high-tech environments, using project management practices such as Prince2, Agile, Lean, Systems Engineering.
- Interim management, temporarily taking over or supporting line/project management, bridging gaps, helping to manage transitions, improving performance, efficiency, business processes, coaching department members.
- Consulting services for small to mid-size companies looking for cost-effective ways to handle new projects or additional business.
- Technical project management: electrical/mechanical domain, teams of 5 - 35 members.
- Contract management: typical contract size: 5 - 15 million euro.
- Construction/production management: typical construction management team, site managers, planners: 5 members.
Full-time on-site management support for the duration of the assignment, typically lasting 1 - 2 years.
- Team/department management, typical team size 10 - 25 members, department size 50 members.
- Product management, technical marketing, business analysis: 100M+ euro products, business-to-business environments.
Operating in close cooperation with partners and industry specialists.
- Feasibility studies, literature research, patent surveys, etc.
- Planning, project documentation & plans, business case writing, financial modeling, tender/RFI/RFQ writing.
- Design services, including complete hardware design, lay-out, embedded software design, mechanical design, conceptual design, basic design, detailed design.
Increasingly clients are seeking our help with the recruiting/contracting of rare expertise. We operate in an international network of:
- Project managers, contract managers, project & business controllers, cost controllers, business administrators, document controllers, planners - for construction & infrastructure projects
- Electrical engineers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers, mechanical engineers - for IT, telecom, electronics