Project management / interim management / consulting services
for industry & high-tech
- Project management of complex multidisciplinary projects in high-tech environments, typically using Prince2 as well as other methods such as Agile, Lean, GOTIK, systems engineering.
- Interim management, temporarily taking over or supporting line/project management, bridging gaps, helping to manage transitions, improving performance, efficiency, business processes, coaching department members.
- Consulting services, typically for small to mid-size companies looking for cost-effective ways to handle new projects or additional business.
- Technical project management: electrical/mechanical domain, teams of 5 - 35 members.
- Contract management: typical contract size: 5 - 15 million euro.
- Construction management: typical construction management team, site managers, planners: 5 members.
Requiring full-time on-site presence for the duration of the assignment, typically lasting 1 - 2 years, fee based on hourly/daily rate.
- Team/department management, typical team size 10 - 25 members, department size 50 members.
- Product management, technical marketing, business analysis: 100M+ euro products, business-to-business environments.
Performed off-site, regular site visits/client meetings as required, fee often on fixed price basis. Operating in close cooperation with partners and industry specialists.
- Feasibility studies, literature research, patent surveys, etc.
- Planning, project documentation & plans, business case writing, financial modeling, tender/RFI/RFQ writing.
- Design services, including complete hardware design, lay-out, embedded software design, mechanical design, conceptual design, basic design, detailed design.